Discover Rome and join The Bear Naked Chef, Adrian De Berardinis. See the sparks fly in the kitchen as he hosts a gay cooking week at a La Cucina Sabina, a luxurious Italian villa, October 15 – 21, 2017
Discover Rome at La Cucina Sabina:
La Cucina Sabina is a large villa located in the tranquil foothills of the Monti Lucretelli mountains, just 30 minutes north of Rome and surrounded by olive and cherry groves. This location allows you to Discover Rome and all its glory while still being located in the truly authentic countryside. A gay owned boutique resort hosting Culinary Vacations and customized group holidays. Newly renovated, it has eight spacious bedrooms and nine bathrooms, an olympic sized salt water pool, sauna and tennis court.
Your All-Inclusive Vacation Trip includes:
- 7 Days and 6 nights at our luxurious and spacious villa
- Private Bedroom and Bath with king or two twins
- Hosts on Property
- Days out to discover Rome
- Plenty of fun in the kitchen with four hands-on cooking lessons, including The Bear-Naked Chef in action along with our three Michelin star trained chef.
- Excursions to discover the beautiful Lazio region, tranquil Sabine Hills and its medieval villages, vineyards, castles and culture
- A private castle tour with a sunset prosecco reception
- Private Winery tour with lunch with the owners
- A visit to the Umbrian town of Orvieto, olive oil tasting
- Optional massages available on site
- Tivoli gardens tour with lunch next to an ancient Roman temple
- Guided art and culture tours, a shopping tour with a local who provides tips on Italian fashion and style, dinner at private apartment with a rooftop view in Rome
- Transfers to and from Rome’s main airports, train stations or hotel.
- And so much more!
- Travellers are responsible for their flights.
Starting at Only $3200 pp. double occupancy ($500 single supplement) Upgraded rooms available.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding this tour.