- 3 or 4 night packages available. Starting from only €390 per person, including Accommodation, Breakfast and the exclusive Italy Gay Event Pass
- Stay in the tallest hotel in Gallipoli, Bellavista Club, overlooking the Old Town with stunning 360 degree views of the bays and beyond
- Welcome Aperitif on Thursday Night, right on the beautiful bay of Gallipoli
- VIP access to Samsara beach club for the duration of the event: cocktails, lunches and chilled out beats (eat your heart out Café del Mar)
- Exclusive Friday Night Party in Le Mine Vaganti (Loose Cannons): a restored farmhouse now stage of our private Open Air Summer Party
- Saturday Night Party at the biggest Gay Club of Southern Italy, Picador Village, infamously well known for the huge attendance of ‘local talent’
- Shake that thing on Sunday afternoon at the Explosive Closure Party right on the beach of Gallipoli, at one of the most famous beach clubs in the world, Samsara
- Indulge in local cuisine: Puglia is famous for its culinary excellence and fresh produce
- Make new friends from all over the world
- Discover still relatively unknown gems of Italy, Puglia and Salento
Welcome to Gallipoli, the Ibiza of Italy!
This year, for the first time, from 21st – 25th September 2017, Italy Gay Travels will be hosting the highly anticipated Italy Gay Summer Party. A 4 day sensational Summer Party in one of the most beautiful undiscovered gems of Italy: the bay of Gallipoli (not in Turkey)!
Our Italy Gay Summer Party gives you the chance to discover one of the trendiest holiday destinations in Italy. Puglia is the talk on everyone’s lips and it is no surprise the gay community in Italy and around the world are flocking here. Gallipoli, and Puglia as a region, is developing a reputation for openness and tolerance. For this reason, Italy Gay Travels is confident that everybody can feel safe and be themselves in this beautiful stretch of Paradise.
Italy Gay Summer Party is held in the heart of Salento, an awe inspiring natural landscape in the southernmost tip of Italy (sunshine guaranteed). Amazing food, Caribbean like sandy beaches, hot boys and friendly locals… should we go on?
Our long weekend is packed with beach, fun and sun! Stay with us at the Bellavista Club, a hotel with 360 degree views of the coast of Gallipoli and smack bang in the center of the action! Our 3 or 4 nights packages (starting from as little as €390 per person) include shared accommodation (in rooms for 2, 3 or 4 people) including a hearty breakfast. Of course, you can also choose to stay alone with a single occupancy charge ☺ The hotel has amazing views of the old city too: you can use your free time to meander through the old city walls soaking up history and a bygone culture of artisans working in their workshops.
If you prefer, you can book your own accommodation in the area and simply purchase the Italy Gay Event Pass. The Italy Gay Event Pass includes:
- Exclusive access to the VIP area of Samsara, one the most famous Beach Clubs in the world. This is valid for the duration of the tour and includes 2 free drinks (who doesn’t like cocktails on the Beach?).
- One Free drink and canapes over the bay of Gallipoli on the Welcome Aperitif Evening
- Entrance Ticket to Mine Vaganti Party on the Friday night, 2 drinks included
- Entrance Ticket to the main party, Italy Gay Summer Official Party, at Picador village, an exclusively gay club in Salento (get to know the local flavours of the area), 2 drinks included
- Free bus/shuttle night transfer to and from the venues to and from Bellavista Club
- 2 Meal vouchers to be used at the BellaVista Club, Le Sirene EcoResort and the Jolly Hotel Gallipoli (lunch or Dinner). Feel free to use them at any time during your stay
- Access to the swimming pool and private beach areas of Le Sirene EcoResort and the Jolly Hotel Gallipoli
Have a look at the programme 0f Italy Gay Summer Party below. Just remember: Don’t feel obliged to go to the beach every day! If you prefer sightseeing or taking a cooking lesson or two, there are various other add-on options you can take. These include:
- A guided excursion to Santa Maria di Leuca (another gem on the Adriatic Coast). Enjoy a lunch at a seaside restaurant, a cooking lesson learning to make local dishes and tasting session of typical Salento liquors in a farm stable from 1800 in Villa La Meridiana
- An exclusive excursion by boat to visit the sea caves.
- Plenty other tours in and around Salento
Feel free to email us at email@example.com for more details and to find out the cost of these add-ons.
Day 1: Thursday
For those arriving today, settle into the hotel and come and say hi in the meet and greet area! Get information about the Italy Gay Summer Party and collect your welcome pack. After, do as you please: relax, or have a stroll of the town. In the evening join our Sunset Aperitif over the bay of Gallipoli: you will get to meet your fellow Italy Gay Party goers and your hosts, Scruffy Gios and Kendall. Afterwards, feel free to stay at the bar or grab an artisan gelato in the old town. Gallipoli has many bars, restaurants and cafes: the night is always young here!
Day 2: Friday
Your Italy Gay Event Pass gives you unlimited VIP access to Samsara, one of the most exclusive beach clubs in the world. Why not hire a bike and cycle there along the beautiful Gallipoli coast? Or, if you are feeling lazy, just take the hotel transfer. Samsara beach club is set on a beautiful long stretch of sandy Caribbean like beaches and has relaxing chillout music throughout the day. Sip on cocktails or refreshing local beers, and grab some food. Gallipoli beaches are a great place to forget the troubles of city life and really get into the vibe of Salento: just relax and breathe! Every afternoon at Samsara the music picks up a notch and you can watch the sun going down over the bay while getting into the party spirit with DJ beats.
At night join the Italy Gay Summer Party at Mine Vaganti. Set within an idyllic natural area near Gallipoli, this Masseria will give you a taste of the beautiful local countryside. Surrounded by acres and acres of ancient olive trees, you will feel like a celebrity partying in this private exclusive farmstead. This is a truly unique experience!
Day 3: Saturday
For those who are feeling fresh and sprucely, feel free to wander through the old or new town of Gallipoli or again go to the beach. There are many natural wonders to discover and secret nooks and crannies. Why not use your meal vouchers for lunch or dinner at the selected restaurants trying out the local dishes and delicate wines?
The highly-anticipated Italy Gay Main Party will kick off at Picador Village. Join the fun at this all gay village set outdoors with amazing stage areas and a unique party experience you will not forget. The party will have all the bells and whistles that you are expecting with amazing DJ sets to keep those moves busting all night long. The venue is very popular with ‘local talent’: you will have plenty of opportunities to try out the local cuisine, we promise it’s not as spicy as it appears!
Day 4: Sunday
Those feeling a little rough around the edges, have a hearty breakfast (included if you stay with us at Bellavista Club) and chill out at the pool, or head down to Samsara Beach Club.
Whatever you choose to do, make sure to be in time for the Explosive Closure Party on the beach of Gallipoli, at Samsara. Our DJs will keep you moving on the sand all afternoon, until the sun goes down, with their best beats.
We hope you have the time of your life with us! And we hope to see you back again in 2018!
|Room||Quadruple||Triple||Double||Single Occupancy||Quadruple||Triple||Double||Single Occupancy|
|Price per person||€ 435||€ 495||€ 595||€ 835||€ 390||€ 435||€ 510||€ 690|
|Early Bird (before 30/06/2017)||€ 399||€ 445||€ 535||€ 750||€ 350||€ 390||€ 459||€ 620|