- Discover the Gay Spain Capital, Torremolinos and the Costa del Sol
- Have the time of your life in an all gay hotel, Ritual Torremolinos
- Welcome the New Year Spanish Style!
- Enjoy the colorful Andalucia and its stunning towns
- Savor Typical Spanish Food
- Visit key cities including Malaga, Cordoba and Seville
- Make friends from all over the world and mingle with the local Spanish talent
- Travel with your Italy Gay Travels special hosts
Torremolinos and Andalucia: Malaga, Seville, Gibraltar
€1190 or USD $1390 sharing in a double room
At the moment of Booking a Deposit (€500) is required. Final Payment is due no later than 90 days before Departure.
If you prefer your own room, please add a Single supplement of €490 or USD $590
Fly in and out of Malaga Airport (AGP)
Price per person (based on shared double room)
- Early Bird Price €1190 or USD $1530 sharing in a double room with sea view
At the moment of Booking a Deposit (€500) is required. Final Payment is due no later than 60 days before Departure.
Single supplement of €490 or USD $590. Paying a single supplement is not required. We will try to match you with a fellow traveler if you are traveling alone and prefer to share a room. If this is not possible, a single supplement will be applied to your reservation before the final payment date.
- 6 Nights in all gay Ritual hotel (breakfast included)
- All transportation and transfers between places
- Tours in English
- 3 Dinners
- New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner with Drag Show
Services not included
- 3.5% Credit Card Commission Fee
- Return flights
- City Taxes
- Entry fee to Museums, Churches and monuments
- Expenses of personal nature
- Meals throughout the entire tour other than mentioned
- Any other item not mentioned above
- Insurance, tips and everything not listed as Included
Single supplement per person
- €490 or USD $590 in single room
- 7 days / 6 nights (7 days of activities)
Gay Spain Tour: New Year’s Eve in Torremolinos and Andalucia
Join Italy Gay Travels on an amazing tour of Andalucia.
We will have our base in the Gay Capital of Southern Spain, Torremolinos. We will stay in an all-gay hotel, The Ritual, featuring a nude-only rooftop swimming pool, great atmosphere and guaranteed sunshine all year-round.
This unforgettable holiday to welcome the New Year will take place on the Costa del Sol, world-famous for its lively atmosphere and sunny beaches. From Torremolinos, we will make our way to the most beautiful towns of Andalucía for amazing day trips: Malaga, Cprdoba and Sevilla.
We will welcome the New Year in Spanish style with a traditional dinner and entertainment from the best drag queens around. We will continue the celebration bar and club – hopping in the best gay bars of the Gay Spain Capital, Torremolinos. Mingle with the Spanish local gay talent and meet new friends from all over the world in this 1 week long adventure organised by Italy Gay Travels.
Welcome to Torremolinos, the Gay Spain capital! Upon arrival at the gay hotel, Ritual, you will receive your Italy Gay Travels welcome pack. In the evening join your fellow Gay Travelers and your tour host, Sergio, for a Complimentary Welcome Dinner. During the night, we will all get to meet each other and have a full briefing on the adventure that lies ahead, before bar hopping in the best gay bars around.
- Meals included: Welcome Dinner
After breakfast we will make our way to Malaga. This city is brimming with history and has a youthful vigour that proudly acknowledges its colorful past. This is the birthplace of the famous Picasso. There are a multitude of art galleries, a beautiful port as well as a trendy art district: Soho. You will have time to explore the romantic Malaga at your own pace: get lost across the colorful streets of its Old Town or discover its seaside bars, along the picturesque beach of the city, the Malagueta.
- Meals included: Breakfast
In the morning, our Gay Spain Tour will enjoy a private transfer to Cordoba. We will have a stroll downtown, through its little picturesque alleys while discovering its amazing old town. You will have time to enjoy the town and its wonderful architecture at your own pace. There will be free time to enjoy a spot of shopping before making our way back to Torremolinos. In the late afternoon we will make our way back to Torremolinos, to get ready for an Italian Pizza Night out.
- Meals included: Breakfast, Pizza Dinner
Today, after breakfast, we will embark on a trip to reach the amazing town of Seville. You will visit the city at your own pace: Seville will seduce you with its historic centre. An impressive Gothic cathedral and an intoxicating mix of palaces, baroque churches and winding medieval lanes will win you over.
In the afternoon we return to Torremolinos where you will have the rest of the evening to spend at your own leisure.
- Meals included: Breakfast
New Year’s Eve Dinner
Today is a free day! Spend the day as you wish and explore the area at your own pace: Naked rooftop pool or beach anyone? Your host Sergio will be around to offer advice and guidance as needed. In the afternoon, dress up and get ready for the amazing New Year’s Eve Dinner with the Best Spanish Drag Queens Around. After dinner, shortly after midnight, it’s time to go gay bar hopping. For those who wants to party, the best gay Spanish clubs are open until 6 am and beyond!
- Meals included: Breakfast, New Year’s Eve Dinner
Today, do as you please: enjoy the start of the New Year as you desire! The best hangover cure? I’m sure you will find a solution in the best gay Spain hotel, Ritual Torremolinos! In the evening join us for a traditional Tapas Farewell Dinner!
- Meals included: Breakfast, Tapas Farewell Dinner
See you soon!
After breakfast, our Gay Spain Tour is over! We all say goodbye (no tears hopefully) until the next time!
- Meals included: Breakfast