|PUGLIA GAY YOGA RETREAT
An Exclusively Gay Yoga Retreat near Ostuni, the magical White City
Where: Ostuni, Puglia
Duration: 8 days, 7 nights
Price: €890 or USD $999 in double room.
Solo traveler? You can share a double room with a fellow yogi.
If you prefer your own room, please add a Single supplement of €390 or USD $490
Fly either to Bari or Brindisi airport. Transfer from and to the airports included.
Date: 7-14 October 2017
Price per person (based on shared double room)
- €890 or USD $999 in Double Room
- 7 nights including breakfast
- Transport to and from Brindisi or Bari airport
- Full use of Masseria facilities
- 3 hours daily yoga classes (typically morning and late afternoon)
- One local dinner with wine in typical restaurant
- Pizza evening in town
- Full use of kitchen facilities
- Information material
- 24-hour phone assistance
Services not included
- Return flights
- Some meals and drinks
- Entrance fees and tips
- Sports/holistic massage services
- Guided tours
- Cooking classes
- Wine tasting
- Hotel tourist taxes (about € 14,00)
- Insurance and everything not listed as Included
- Bike rentals to visit nearby cities +/- €15 daily
- Guided day trips to cities including Ostuni, Martina Franca, Alberobello, Locorotondo and others
- Guided bike trip along the old Roman aqueduct
- Guided excursions to the beach at Torre Guacetto
- Visit to Olive Groves and Oil / Local delicacies tasting session
- Lunch/Dinner in the Masseria (kitchens supplied in every apartment so you can also make your own food)
- Sports/holistic massage services (€65 per hour session)
Single supplement per person
- €390 or USD $449 in single room
Transfers To/From Bari/Brindisi airport are included, please advise us of your flight details
- Email email@example.com
- 8 days / 7 nights (7 days of activities)
7 breakfasts and one dinner inclded.
- Yoga retreat set in a magical location near Ostuni, the magical White City perched above the Adriatic Sea
- Accommodation with full use of a typical Masseria, kitchen included
- Morning Vinyasa flow yoga (90 minutes)
- Evening restorative Yin Yoga (90 minutes) working on all chakras
- Learn with Caleb, a talented gay yoga teacher with international experience
- Stunning cycling/trekking through the Itrian Valley
- Meet like-minded individuals and share experiences
- Aperitif on Opening evening (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Typical Southern Italian Dinner in a Masseria included
- Pizza evening in a town included
- Holistic and Sports Massage services available
- An array of optional activities including cycling, hiking, sightseeing and relax on the beach
- Make new friends: great group atmosphere
Join Italy Gay Travels on an exclusive Gay Yoga Retreat in the southernmost tip of Italy, Puglia. We will spend a full week in a typical Masseria (farmstead) set within acres of olive groves and nearby to stunning beaches. The farmstead is close to Ostuni, known as the ‘White City’ as it sits perched on the rocks overlooking the Adriatic Sea with acres and acres of ancient Roman Olive Groves as far as the eye can see. This magical and tranquil place is the perfect spot to relax and tune out from the noise of our constant fast paced lives! The retreat is designed in such a way that you can either choose this week to improve your practice and spend the rest of your time in a place that is totally restorative and meditational or you can engage in an array of optional activities to discover the magical surroundings. For those who want the practice and a chance to see and do some amazing things, there is an array of add-ons including cycling, trekking, massage services, sight-seeing and dining out.
Bike rentals are available, allowing you to visit amazing beaches, explore the quaint towns and villages, and ride through the natural landscape at your own pace.
Primarily we will focus on the yoga! No matter what your level, you will be in safe hands. Our Vinyasa/Yin based dynamic yoga sessions will keep you feeling invigorated and transformed. You will be led by Caleb, our talented yoga teacher for the retreat. Over the 7 days he will work according to the chakra system (in ascending order) and incorporate a different chakra for each day of the retreat.
This translates across both styles of yoga (Vinyasa for the morning and Yin for the evening)
For those really looking for the mind, body, spirit experience: look no further. Our Gay Yoga Retreat offers the perfect solution. The exclusive Masseria we have carefully selected offers great services: its equipment features a swimming pool, bar, kitchens in all apartments, wifi and on-site massage services. We will also spend one night altogether in a traditional restaurant enjoying local food: please do let us you’re your dietary requirements so we can tailor the meals accordingly.
Day 1: Saturday
You will be collected from the airport and taken to the Masseria (Farmstead). Welcome to Masseria Selvaggi! Close to Ostuni and hidden within acres and acres of ancient olive groves, this is the perfect spot to forget about your troubles, clear your mind and just relax. Upon arrival you will be greeted and shown your room as well as given a tour of the facilities that are at your disposal for the duration of your stay. If the weather is good why not take a splash in the pool?
In the evening, when the group is altogether, join us for an aperitif, alcoholic or non-alcoholic as you prefer. This will be the perfect opportunity to get to know your fellow yogis as well as the instructor Caleb and your hosts Kendall and Sergio. Remember: this is like a home for one week so please make yourself at home.
Day 2 to 7: Sunday-Friday
Typically the days on the Gay Yoga Retreat start with an early morning session of Yoga. We will meet either on the rooftop overlooking the olive grove or outside in the grounds of the estate. Each yoga session will be tailored and there will be a mix of Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Power and Dynamic flow yoga. Don’t be too worried about your level, our teacher is here to help and the classes designed for everyone to progress.
A hearty breakfast will follow the morning yoga session! We cater for all so please let us know your dietary requirements!
Between breakfast and the early evening yoga class you will have the opportunity to do as much as you like or as little as you like! The Masseria is fully equipped with a bar, Swimming pool, quiet areas and Wi-fi. You can either stay in the Masseria and focus on meditation or you can rent a bike and explore the nearby towns and landscape of the Itrian Valley.
There is also an array of activities that we can organise for you, these include:
- Guided Cycling/trekking along the Roman aqueduct or other beautiful routes
- Massage treatments (sports/holistic/deep tissue)
- Cooking classes. Learn the ways to cook the typical regional dishes
- Wine Tasting experiences
- Visit to local olive groves with olive oil / Local Delicacies Tasting sessions
- Guided tours to the nearby cities including Ostuni, Alberobello, Martina Franca, Locorotondo and others
- Dinners outside the Masseria
Evening classes will be from 18:00 to 19:30 and will be in the form of the restorative and calming Yen Yoga following these Chakras:
- Day 1 Root (Standing Practice)
- Day 2 Sacral (Hip Opening Practice)
- Day 3 Solarplexus (Twists and Core Practice)
- Day 4 Heart (Backbends)
- Day 5 Throat (Shoulder/Chest Opening Practice)
- Day 6 Third Eye (Inversions Practice)
- Day 7 Crown (Complete Practice – a combination of all chakras in one)
Other Optional extras
- Private Yoga classes with Caleb @ €75 for 75 minutes
- Sports/Holistic massage @ €65 for 60 minutes
Day 8: Saturday
See you soon!
After breakfast, we all say goodbye (no tears hopefully) to this Gay Yoga retreat! Transfers to the airports are included. We hope that we see you the next time.
We have designed this exclusive Gay Yoga Retreat for flexibility to ensure that everyone has the best experience. For any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.