Gay Sail Greece Experience: Mykonos Gay Sailing Week
From €1490 per person
26 August – 2 September 2023
- Gay Sail Greece Experience: Discover Mykonos Gay Capital
- Sail around one of the most beautiful Greek islands
- Discover magic landscapes and hop around stunning beaches
- Swim, snorkel and relax in crystal clear blue waters
- Get to taste traditional Greek food
- Get to know the locals at the ports where we stop
- Recharge, relax and switch off from the business of everyday life
- Learn tips from experienced crew
- Make new friends from all over the world
- Professional skipper included
- Breakfasts and Fresh Light Lunches are prepared with care by your host
- Sail safely with your Italy Gay Travels hosts, Sergio and Kendall
Port of embarkment: Mykonos, Greece
Port of disembarkment: Mykonos, Greece
€1.490 per person
Fly in and out of Mykonos, Greece
Price per person (based on shared double cabin)
- 7 nights accommodation on the boat
- Professional skipper for the whole week
- Professional Italy Gay Travels Host / cook for the whole week
- Briefing on safety onboard
Bed linen and bath towels
Services not included
- Return flights
- Transfer IN and Transfer OUT
- Meals, mooring buoy or harbor fee, petrol for the jetty or for the boat when motoring (kitty will be arranged, around €350 – 400 per person)
- Insurance, tips to the crew and everything not listed as Included
- 8 days / 7 nights
Gay Sail Greece Experience: Discover Mykonos Gay Mecca and Much More!
On your marks, get set, SAIL!
Italy Gay Travels goes back to Gay Sail Greece! We start exploring Mykonos Gay Capital of this beautiful part of the world! Yes, at the end of the hot season of August (the crowds from all over the world flock to this enchanted island from Atlantis Cruises and for the Xlsior Parties) we have organized an exclusive all gay sail holiday around Mykonos Gay island.
This is a sailing experience like no other. From the moment you step on board Italy Gay Travels will float your boat! (Spritz anyone?). Set the sails to the wind and explore the exclusive beauties of Mykonos and the islands surrounding it: Amorgos, Naxos, Santorini to name a few.
Our sailing yachts are modern with space to relax. We sail onboard a brand new Sun Odissey 519 (or a similar sailing yacht), with a fully equipped galley and 3 bathrooms. The boat truly is a state of the art sailing yacht!
The tour starts in Mykonos Gay Capital of Greece, easily reachable with direct flights from everywhere in Europe, or via direct ferry from Athens.
Day 1: Saturday
Welcome to Mykonos
Make your way over to the Marina in Myjonos.
We will embark in Mykonos Gay Capital of Greece on Saturday afternoon. You will be welcome with a glass of Prosecco of course!
We will drop off our bags on the boat and explore Milazzo town, getting to know our fellow sailors. Then, after dinner and a few drinks we will head back to the port to sleep on the boat, ready for the gay sailing adventure that lies ahead.
Day 2 to 7: Sunday-Friday
On Sunday, we will sail around Mykonos. There will be a safety briefing and some basic training to ensure that everyone remains safe through the trip. So, worries not, you will be safe sailing with us! After tugging at the strings (of the boat) we open the sails and head out into the open sea. If you have never sailed, fear not, we will show you the ropes to ensure you don’t go overboard. We have selected only the best (and hottest) crew to keep you afloat as we cross the sea and head to the beautiful islands that lie around Mykonos.
In the next days we will explore some of the Cyclades islands: Paros, Naxos and Ios are unmissable stops of our gay sail adventure*. The exact itinerary will depend on the winds, as you can imagine: we will have a professional skipper with us, and a host/cook.
We will usually sail during the morning. We will have breakfast and light lunch on board. In the afternoon / evening we will explore the islands and have dinner in local restaurants.
On the Friday we will sail back to Mykonos, where we will arrive in the afternoon. It’s the end of our wonderful Gay Sail Mykonos Experience!
You can still sleep on board on Friday, disembarking on the Saturday, early morning. If you prefer a bit more luxury, you can book a hotel in Mykonos. Our friends, the Nomadic Boys, can point you in the right direction.
The only criteria needed to join this cruise is the ability to keep afloat. Of course, the crew are here to help you a little and show you how things work. They do all the hard work of course 😊 Picture yourself lying on the front deck, wind through your hair, a beer in your hands and gazing out into the Mediterranean.
This exclusive sail experience around Mykonos gay mecca of Greece is a 8 day, 7 nights adventure stopping at islands and ports on the way where we can explore, sunbathe, swim, meet the locals, eat out and plenty more! Join now this All Gay Sail Greece experience as there are only a few spots available!
Our gay sailing yachts are modern with space to relax. The cabins are comfortable and there is a fully equipped galley and 3 bathrooms. Therefore, this Gay Sail Greece experience is indeed a great opportunity to relax, enjoy, taste local cuisine, meet new friends and explore the cultural life of ancient Greece. Make new friends from all over the world!
Day 8: Saturday
See you soon!
After breakfast, we all say goodbye (no tears hopefully) and see you next year for the 2023 Sailing Week! We hope that we see you next time.
One week with us is not enough? Then you have two options
- Join our amazing Italy Gay Summer Party on the weekend after, flying into Bari
- Join our Back to Back Singles Week – Foodies Vacation in Puglia: Come Discover Italy with us!
We have designed this exclusive Sailing Week to ensure that everyone has the best experience onboard. If you have any other questions about this gay sailing trip please email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note that the itinerary is flexible depending on the weather.